Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
The Registered Nurse is responsible for supporting the Nurse Manager of the unit to manage and coordinate clinical operations in order to provide quality direct patient care to the pediatric to geriatric population. Will ensure all aspects of documentation, care planning and patient care delivery to meet regulatory requirements.
The qualified candidate is expected but is not limited to:
- Perform duties in alignment with the mission and policies of the organization and will be in support of and in compliance with the performance improvement plan, The Joint Commission and other licensing, accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Fostering a positive interactive team milieu
- Facilitates optimal environment to support orientation, competency validation
- Current CA RN License
- BLS (AHA) certification and ACLS required
- 1-2 years of previous experience or hired through the RN Versant Program
- Education level necessary to obtain required licensure and certifications
- Acute Experience Preferred
- BSN preferred
- Basic Computer Skills