Kern County’s #1 radio group is looking for a Radio Account Executive professional
to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns for our stations KUZZ AM/FM, The Bull 97.3 and KCWR FM to new and existing clients. Must be punctual, energetic, positive and possess a “can do” attitude. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through tele-prospecting, cold calling and networking. This individual is also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection on sold accounts.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes. Occasional weekend work dependent on client’s needs
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- High school graduate; college preferred
- Sales experience required
- Must have basic knowledge of MS office products
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance
- Paid vacation plus benefits
Send resume and cover letter Attn: Human Resources
Buck Owens Production Company Inc. • 3223 Sillect Ave. • Bakersfield, Ca. • 93308
or Email to: email@example.com • No Phone Calls Accepted • E.O.E. M/F