Encompass Health is looking for Registered Nurse
**$50 Starting Pay and $20K Sign on Bonus
The Registered Nurse is responsible for:
– Providing direct patient care to inpatients
– Supervising care, treatment and services of patient care provided by LPNs, RNTs/CNAs, and other staff on assigned unit and shift
– Assessing and reassessing of patients
– Communicating appropriate information with the interdisciplinary team
– Reporting patient concerns and changes in condition to supervisor and/or physician in a timely manner
– Creating a plan of care that is individualize to patient needs and is reflective of patient goals.
Job Code: 101160
License or Certification:
– Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
– CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
– CRRN certification preferred
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
– One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting preferred
– Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
– General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
– Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
– Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
– Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
– Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
– Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
– Ability to work independently without supervision.
– Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
– Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
– Handicapped accessible.
– May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
– Meets established attendance standards.
– Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
– May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
– May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
– Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
– May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
– May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 5001 Commerce Drive, Bakersfield 93309
Job ID: 2214314
Contact Name – External: Lori Brackett
Contact Email – External: Lori.Brackett@encompasshealth.com