Buck Owens Production Co., Inc. is seeking a detail oriented Traffic Assistant. The Traffic Assistant plays a crucial role in managing the scheduling, coordination, and execution of advertising campaigns across our broadcast platforms. This role requires meticulous attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with various departments to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of ads to our audience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain cart media, assign cart numbers to orders and check pertinent details with assigned AE
• Review orders and assign priority before inputting into traffic
• Produce and distribute periodic and adhoc reports as needed from Marketron
• Input, edit, change, cancel orders into Marketron, and produce copies for filing and follow-up
• Manage Marketron logs for accuracy and updates
- Update PSAs to reconcile with Marketron logs
- Provide regular updates to Account Executives on any potential ad issues, spot separation issues, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of ad placements, changes, and cancellations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma is required, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience providing administrative support is required, experience within the broadcasting industry is preferred
• Strong MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel and Word) is required
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize daily routine and urgent tasks
$18.00/hr. – $22.00/hr
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending
Send resume to [email protected] or mail to: Buck Owens Production Co., 3223 Sillect Ave., Bakersfield, CA., 93308